If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 10 minutes until dinner. Easily halved or doubled. —Alyce Morgan
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil, divided
- 2 Salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
- Kosher salt +fresh ground pepper
- pinches Crushed red pepper, optional
- 1 Large onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 cups Fresh greens-your choice
- 1/4 cup Basil leaves or chopped parsley, optional
- Lemon, cut in half
- Heat a heavy 9 or 10-inch skillet over medium-high flame; add 1 tablespoon of the oil and heat through. Season salmon fillets generously with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper if using. Add to pan skin side up. Place onions around the salmon and cover. Let cook 4 minutes.
- Uncover, turn salmon over and stir onions; add tomatoes. Cover again for 3 minutes or until salmon is firm but still pink and juicy at center. Let rest 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the greens and herbs, if using, between two pasta bowls and squeeze half of the lemon over the greens. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss. Add a piece of salmon to each bowl at center and squeeze lemon over the fish. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Put cake on a pedestal.