If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup melted salted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 24 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl with a spoon.
- Pour into a greased mini-muffin pan, filling each cup 3/4 full. Garnish each with a pecan half.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned