If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 slices sourdough bread, about 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 nectarines or peaches (about 12 ounces), pitted and sliced
- 4 ounces Gruyère, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Sherry or red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Salad or chips for serving
- Preheat grill to medium and line with foil. Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil. Grill bread on one side until lightly toasted with grill marks, about 2 minutes. Arrange nectarines and cheese on the grilled side of the bread slices; return tartines to grill. Grill, covered, 2 to 3 minutes more. Drizzle sandwiches with honey and vinegar, season with salt and pepper, and serve with salad or chips.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.