If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This traditional Brazilian recipe is perfect for World Cup festivities! —Zulka Pure Cane Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups roasted salted peanuts
- 1 1/4 cups Zulka Morena sugar
- 3/4 cup Cassava flour (Tapioca flour/starch)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- In a food processor, pulse together the peanuts, sugar, flour and salt until coarse. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and pulse again, stopping to scrape down the sides when needed. The dough will be slightly sticky.
- Shape into balls, cylinders or squares and set on parchment lined baking sheets to firm up. It takes about 20 minutes to firm. No baking necessary.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
The Sauce Savior
What to do when everyone has a task but you
The sauce savior.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
Put cake on a pedestal.