If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blackberries with an attitude...a refreshing summer drink - - Jen Smallwood
- 6 cups water, divided
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 - 1 cups sugar (depending on your taste buds)
- 1 can frozen limeade
- 1/2 - 1 cups vodka (depending on your taste buds)
- For garnishing: 8 thin lime slices (optional) Fresh blackberries (optional) Place 1 cup water and 3 cups blackberries in a blender; process until smooth. Press blackberry puree through a sieve into a large pitcher; discard seeds. Add remaining 5 cups water, sugar, limeade and vodka to pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Note: you can omit the vodka for an all ages drink.
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.