If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blackberries with an attitude...a refreshing summer drink - —Jen Smallwood
- 6 cups water, divided
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 - 1 cups sugar (depending on your taste buds)
- 1 can frozen limeade
- 1/2 - 1 cups vodka (depending on your taste buds)
- For garnishing: 8 thin lime slices (optional) Fresh blackberries (optional) Place 1 cup water and 3 cups blackberries in a blender; process until smooth. Press blackberry puree through a sieve into a large pitcher; discard seeds. Add remaining 5 cups water, sugar, limeade and vodka to pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Note: you can omit the vodka for an all ages drink.
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.