If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blackberries with an attitude...a refreshing summer drink - - Jen Smallwood
- 6 cups water, divided
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 - 1 cups sugar (depending on your taste buds)
- 1 can frozen limeade
- 1/2 - 1 cups vodka (depending on your taste buds)
- For garnishing: 8 thin lime slices (optional) Fresh blackberries (optional) Place 1 cup water and 3 cups blackberries in a blender; process until smooth. Press blackberry puree through a sieve into a large pitcher; discard seeds. Add remaining 5 cups water, sugar, limeade and vodka to pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Note: you can omit the vodka for an all ages drink.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Style with a breeze.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.