If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick, easy and lovely summer recipe. You can vary the quantities of ingredients depending on your taste on what you have on hand. Savory yet refreshing! - Timmie
- 4 cups watermelon
- 2/3 cup crumbled, creamy feta
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 3 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or other bland oil)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Toss together chunks of watermelon along with feta cheese (amounts depend on how much watermelon you have -- I usually do about 4 cups of watermelon and maybe 1/2 - 2/3 cup crumbled, creamy feta). Add toasted pine nuts, chopped Italian/Flat leaf parsley and dress with lemon vinaigrette -- 1 part fresh-squeezed lemon juice to 3 parts canola oil (or other bland oil). Add salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Watermelon Recipe
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce