If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This here Nutty Asian Chicken Salad is the whole package, and by whole package, we mean a scrumptious meal-in-a-bowl, chock full of perfect bites. After being grilled to juicy goodness, honey lime chicken is added to a bowl full of healthy veggies (napa cabbage, carrots, cucumber, peppers) and protein (edamame) and then tossed with a lip-smackingly creamy peanut butter dressing. As if that's not enough, this nuts 'n honey salad is topped with crunchy wonton strips and roasted peanuts. Now that's a bowl! —bitememore
Honey Lime Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
Salad & Dressing
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 cups chopped napa cabbage
- 1.5 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup edamame, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1.5 cups wonton strips
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai chili garlic paste
- For the grilled chicken, in a large bowl, whisk lime juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard and honey. Add chicken to marinade, cover and refrigerate 2-4 hours. Preheat grill to medium-high and oil the grill grate. Discard marinade and grill the chicken 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Set aside. When cool enough to handle, chop chicken into bite size pieces.
- For the salad, in a large serving bowl, toss together romaine lettuce, napa cabbage, carrots, edamame, cucumber and red pepper. Toss chicken in and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- For the dressing, using a food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, parsley, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, honey, vegetable oil, hoisin sauce, water and chili paste. Blend until smooth. Toss with salad just before serving. Top salad with wonton strips and chopped peanuts.
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.