If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe, also part of my Cuban Cooking project is hands-down the best mashed potato recipe I have made - ever. It has four ingredients and doubles and triples with ease. I served it this past Thanksgiving and my guests couldn't pin-point what it was made with. Kept them coming back for more. —christinagp
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- Boil the potatoes until they become soft and start forming a puree.
- Strain the potatoes, but be careful to leave the puree that has begun to form in the pot and return the potatoes to the same pot.
- Soften butter in a microwave, only for 15 seconds.
- Add the salt, cream cheese and butter to the potatoes.
- Mash by hand until soft and creamy, leaving lumps, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mashed Potatoes
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.