If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This light and easy to prepare salad/light meal combines contrasting textures, flavors and temperatures. It is bright and bold, not just on the palate but also for the eye. Harmony on a plate. - happystomachs blog
Makes 1 serving
- 4 ounces Edamame, frozen
- 1 bunch Parsley, Italian
- 1 piece Avocado
- 1/2 piece Lemon
- 3 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- 2 pieces Chicken Egg
- Sea Salt, Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Fill a medium sauce pan with water and bring to a boil. Add frozen Edamame and let simmer 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Wash Parsley, dry well. Pluck off the leaves, chop. Set aside.
- Juice a Lemon half. In a large bowl, mis Lemon Juice with Sherry Vinegar.
- Cut Avocado in half, take out the core, peel. Cut Avocado halves into fine slices, immediately add to the bowl. Add Edamame and Parsley. Toss throughly.
- Fill a medium sauce pan with water and bring to a boil. Crack two eggs and let slip into the water. Poach for just three minutes, then put them onto a paper towel to quickly drain.
- Arrange the salad on a plate and top with the eggs. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados