If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like this in a very large wine glass, with lots of ice, on a hot day. Soda water is superfluous here. Wear sunscreen. —Marian Bull
- A few large cubes of ice
- 1 1/2 ounces Aperol
- Prosecco (I usually grab a bottle between $10 and $15)
- Orange wedge or twist, for garnish
- Pour your Aperol over ice in a large wine glass, tumbler, or whatever vessel you like. (Mason jar? Sure.) Top with Prosecco, about 3 ounces, or until the mixture is a color that makes you happy.
- Garnish with orange, and serve. Be sure to have extra orange slices on hand -- you're going to want a second.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).