If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes I love a simple spinach and grain salad. Try adding other ingredients, like artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and/or chickpeas. - Erin (Naturally Ella)
For the salad:
- 3 cups shredded spinach
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together the ingredients for the salad. In a mason jar, combine ingredients for dressing and shake well. Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated.
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.