If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh grated beets, carrots, ginger and herbs - spring and summer in a salad!
(I used to get this salad for lunch from a shop in Rushcutters Bay, Australia 15 years ago. I'm not sure it's the same, but definitely inspired) - vanessa green
- 1 beet, peeled and grated
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- handfull almonds, soaked and roasted, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint
- Combine liquid ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
- Add all other ingredients (beets last as they color everything).
- Toss, serve, enjoy :)