Author Notes: This one is quick, easy, and just down right packed full of flavor! - mtlabor
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 F and put tiliapia fillets in a glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, and paprika. Pour mixture over tilapia fillets.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until fish is white and flaky. Serve with a side of roasted veggies (I did roasted fingerling potatoes) and enjoy!