If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This one is quick, easy, and just down right packed full of flavor! - mtlabor
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 F and put tiliapia fillets in a glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, and paprika. Pour mixture over tilapia fillets.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until fish is white and flaky. Serve with a side of roasted veggies (I did roasted fingerling potatoes) and enjoy!
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.