If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This one is quick, easy, and just down right packed full of flavor! - mtlabor
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 F and put tiliapia fillets in a glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, and paprika. Pour mixture over tilapia fillets.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until fish is white and flaky. Serve with a side of roasted veggies (I did roasted fingerling potatoes) and enjoy!
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?