If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with a generous amount of fresh high summer fruit, Greek yogurt and a sweet cinnamon honey crumble on top —Angela Brown
Makes about 2 dozen
- - 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- - 2 cups all-purpose flour
- - 1 tablespoon baking powder
- - 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- - 3/4 cup sugar
- - 1/2 cup almond milk
- - 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- - 2-3 large ripe peaches (or any stone fruit), diced
- - 1 cup ripe raspberries (or any berries)
- For the crumble:
- - 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- - 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- - pinch of coarse sea salt
- - 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- - 2 tablespoons golden honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease muffin tins. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat and set aside to cool. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In another medium-sized bowl, whisk the egg. Add the sugar and the vanilla and continue to whisk until thick and creamy. Add the almond milk, butter and yogurt and stir to combine. Combine the egg mixture and the flour mixture until fully incorporated. Fold in the fruit and set aside. To make the crumble, add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix by hand until a crumble begins to form.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins until they are about 3/4 full. Top each muffin with a generous amount of the crumble. Bake the muffins for 35-40 minutes, or until the muffin and the crumble are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of each muffin comes out clean.