If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm interested in finding healthy quick main dishes that also reheat well for lunches, with a focus on lean protein and veggies. Came up with this —reahpeah
- [ pounds Ground chicken
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Bread crumbs (optional if gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons Grated parmasean cheese
Putting it together
- 3-4 cups Chopped cauliflower
- 2-3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3-4 cups Tomato sauce
- 1.5 cups Grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Grated parmasean
- Fresh pepper, fresh herbs to taste
- Mix meatball ingredients together. Form balls and brown in a frying pan until cooked. Set aside.
- While meatballs are cooking, get cauliflowers going. Preheat oven to 400. Cover bottom of casserole dish with cauliflower, tossed with olive oil. Cook 10-15 min until a bit tender. Remove from oven, add meatballs to pan and cover with tomaote sauce. Spring cheese on top. Put back in 400 degree oven until bubbling and cheese browned (15--20 min or so). Enjoy!
A Fine Line
Prep your baking pan easily, no matter its size
How to line a baking pan.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Made in Milwaukee.
The chicest apron around.