If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great easy summer/picnic recipe utilizing jicama. - preddy
- 4 cups 1/2 inch diced watermelon
- 2 cups 1/2 inch diced jicama
- 2 cups 1/2 inch diced cucumber
- 4 tablespoons chopped mint
- 4 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soak sliced red onion in half of the lime juice for 10 minutes. And then toss with the rest of the ingredients including the rest of the lime juice in a large bowl.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Watermelon Recipe