If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These things are addicting. Make only as many as you plan to eat in one sitting, because you WILL eat until they are all gone. - Kayb - Kayb
Food52 Review: These are fun to make because they are so easy to assemble and then when you are finished you have tasty addictive morsels. I followed the recipe the first time exactly and loved them. When I made the recipe a second time I just eyeballed it and they also turned out great. I made some with walnuts and I made some with peanuts as well. The ones with peanuts turned out really nice with the sea salt complimenting them. My son already has asked me to make them again. Fun recipe! – MyCommunalTable - The Editors
- 4 ounces graham crackers (one of the packages from a pound box)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 ounces Heath or other toffee or chocolate-coated toffee bars, broken up finely
- 1/4 cup pecans, walnuts or cashews, chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, and lay crackers in a single layer on parchment.
- Sprinkle crackers with brown sugar, toffee and nuts; drizzle with melted butter, and dust with sea salt.
- Bake in 275 degree oven for 20 minutes, until toppings are well melted and bubbly.
- Cool on a rack, and when completel cold, break into individual cracker-sized servings. Wonderful with ice cream....or alone.
- In the highly unlikely event there are any left, store in airtight container at room temperature.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack