If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've always loved the subtle sweet flavor of honey that goes well with roasted salty nuts. It enhances the natural nutty flavor, with the added bonus that it serves to be an excellent and healthy anytime snack! —mansibshah
- 16 ounces roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons chunky kosher salt
- Heat the oven to 350°F and spray a cookie sheet with baking spray.
- Melt the honey over medium heat or in the microwave until quite liquid. Pour over peanuts. Stir in the sugar and salt and spread out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Make sure you stir in the peanuts on the edges so they don't burn. When slightly brown, remove from oven.
- Let cool completely then break up any big chunks and store in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
More Great Recipes: Snacks
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.