If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After making broiled oysters, I still had leftover sriracha butter. I popped popcorn and tossed it in this incredible concoction. —alyssab
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1.5 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 handfuls Popcorn Kernels
- 1 pinch Salt (to taste)
- Combine butter with one chopped garlic clove.
- Add sriracha and microwave until melted - stir.
- Pop Popcorn using preferred method
- Toss popcorn and butter together - Add salt to taste
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.