Author Notes: Definitely something you could whip up in minutes and devour in even less time because it's so tasty! - mtlabor
Makes 2 large salads
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- mung bean sprouts
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 carrots, grated or shredded (I did both)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, roughly chopped
- pinch of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of brown sugar
- Wash all your vegetables (lettuce, carrot, and mung beans) and bring together in a large bowl. Add pineapple and chicken. Toss everything together pretty good.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients to make a quick Asian dressing. You can either serve the lettuce on plates/bowls and then add dressing or toss dressing into large bowl to get everything coated pretty well. I just added it to the large bowl and combined everything.