If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Definitely something you could whip up in minutes and devour in even less time because it's so tasty! —mtlabor
Makes 2 large salads
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- mung bean sprouts
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 carrots, grated or shredded (I did both)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, roughly chopped
- pinch of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of brown sugar
- Wash all your vegetables (lettuce, carrot, and mung beans) and bring together in a large bowl. Add pineapple and chicken. Toss everything together pretty good.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients to make a quick Asian dressing. You can either serve the lettuce on plates/bowls and then add dressing or toss dressing into large bowl to get everything coated pretty well. I just added it to the large bowl and combined everything.
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.