If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been wanting to make hot chocolate with real chocolate for years. Today I finally did. I'm giving you the recipe for one snow-bound girl, but you can double it for two people and hopefully that other person will be someone who is cozy to hang out with on a snowy day. —Giulia Melucci
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, 64% or more
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (or sugar if you must)
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or over a double boiler.
- Heat the milk with the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the chocolate and whisk away until it is combined and gently simmering.
- Pour into a mug and devour this rich delight.
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.