Author Notes: I've been wanting to make hot chocolate with real chocolate for years. Today I finally did. I'm giving you the recipe for one snow-bound girl, but you can double it for two people and hopefully that other person will be someone who is cozy to hang out with on a snowy day. - Giulia Melucci
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, 64% or more
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (or sugar if you must)
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or over a double boiler.
- Heat the milk with the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the chocolate and whisk away until it is combined and gently simmering.
- Pour into a mug and devour this rich delight.