If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This popcorn would be great bar food - it makes you thirsty!!! The Nutritional yeast adds a cheesy flavor and lots of B vitamins. —Nancy Nicole
- one quarter cup canola oil
- a few dashes cayenne powder
- salt and nutritional yeast, to taste
- three fourths of a cup popcorn kernals
- Put oil and cayenne powder in an electric popcorn popper.
- Pop corn and season with salt and yeast.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.