If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This definitely falls into the healthy snack department, but super tasty and addictive. —Midge
Serves 2-6 snackers
- 2 cups frozen lima beans
- 6 cloves of garlic, quartered
- 1 cup chopped green olives
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- course sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Toss all ingredients together and roast on baking sheet for 11/2 to 2 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.