If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came about because I love bulgur and wanted to make a wholesome breakfast one day. —MES
- 1/4 cup bulgur
- 1/2-1 cups milk
- honey, brown sugar or vanilla sugar
- almonds, toasted and chopped
- dried fruit (raisins, figs, pears)
- Bring 1/2c milk to a boil. Add bulgur and cook for 5 minutes. Reduce heat and cook until bulgur tender and milk has been mostly absorbed. If necessary, add more milk to prevent bulgur from being too dry.
- Add desired sweetener-vanilla sugar adds really nice flavor. Stir in dried fruit and toasted nuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Porridge
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).