If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this up for a last minute margarita party. I wanted something fresh and simple (and not green) to serve alongside guacamole and salsa verde. This is what I came up with, based on what I had on hand. It's become a favorite. —Meredith Shanley
Serves 4 as a snack
- 1 bunch Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 poblano pepper, halved and seeded
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, diced
- 1 handful cilantro, roughly chopped
- zest of half an orange
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler while you are chopping your ingredients
- Spread cherry tomatoes and poblano pepper on a baking sheet, roast under broiler until soft and lightly charred, turning once, about 7 minutes
- Remove from broiler, allow to cool about 20 minutes
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, pulse with an immersion blender until combined but still slightly chunky. Check for seasoning. Serve with chips, tacos, fajitas, or over grilled meats or fish.
What's Missing from Your Cold Brew
A little herby, a lot awesome
Do this for better cold brew.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
What a sweet tart.