If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nearly 30 years ago, a friend hired a chef to teach us how to make ultra-easy summertime desserts like Bananas Foster and this dessert, simple and pure but full of summer flavor. When melons, strawberries or peaches are in season, I prepare some of the bounty for the freezer so that I can make this in 30 seconds. I've substituted plain yogurt and vanilla yogurt, but we like it best with cream. - betteirene
- 2-3 cups frozen seedless watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew balls, or peeled, pitted and frozen peach slices, or whole frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Place fruit in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Pulse until fruit is a smooth but firm slush.
- With blade running, pour cream and honey, if using, through feed tube and process until well blended, about 15-20 seconds.
- Spoon into bowls and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert