Author Notes: I like to parboil my vegetable in a Clay pot adding a few curry leaves for extra flavor. - pauljoseph
- 1 cup Beet Root julienne parboiled
- 5 pieces Shallots
- 5 pieces Garlic
- Crushed the above
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Heat a heavy pan add one table spoon oil .
- Add crushed ingredients when ½ done add turmeric , curry leaves and chili
- Cook till caramel color toss in the vegetable stir fry till done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beets