If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like to parboil my vegetable in a Clay pot adding a few curry leaves for extra flavor. - pauljoseph
- 1 cup Beet Root julienne parboiled
- 5 pieces Shallots
- 5 pieces Garlic
- Crushed the above
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Heat a heavy pan add one table spoon oil .
- Add crushed ingredients when ½ done add turmeric , curry leaves and chili
- Cook till caramel color toss in the vegetable stir fry till done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beets
We Need Your Help!
Help us pick the Recipes for the Shore finalists.
We need your help!
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
Mortar and pestle perfection.