If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An Indian fusion cooking I love fusion cooking! I enjoy mixing and matching. We did this recipe yesterday for 4 well known chefs from USA and this was the highlight. —pauljoseph
- 1-1/2 Pounds boneless chicken -- 3/4" thick pieces
- Ground pepper and salt to taste
- ¼ tablespoon oil
- 1/2 Cup chopped Shallot -- chopped
- 1 large garlic clove – minced
- 11/2 tsp Kashmir chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin -- ground
- ¼ cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Curry leaf 1 sprig
- Sprinkle chicken with freshly ground pepper to taste. and keep aside for one hour.
- In a frying pan sauté chicken in vegetable oil about four minutes on each side, remove from pan.
- On a heavy Uruly (cooking vessel) in little oil add the sliced shallot, garlic, cumin, chili and curry leaf stair until shallot are softened. Return chicken to vessel pour the wine and salt, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove lid add the honey and continue to cook until chicken is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with Plain rice, Ularthu and Thoran. Recipe can find from my recipe collection.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Roast Chicken
How to clean and organize your kitchen—and keep it that way
Get your kitchen clutter under control.
Get baking this Labor Day.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
A chef's kids' lunch.
Storage made crystal clear.