If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In the fall and winter times roasted chicken paired with a medley of vegetables can usually never go wrong. Being a fan of creamy foods I found a way to incorporate that element in this dish and it is delish! - JennT1981
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 ounces water
- 1/8 red pepper flake
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut 1/2 inch thick
- 4 red potatoes, cut in 1/4
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, cut in 1/4
- 1 onion, cut in 1/8 wedges
- 2 bone-in with skin chicken breasts
- 2 with skin chicken legs
- 2 bone-in with skin chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thhyme
- 1 lemon, cut in 1/4
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cream of chicken soup, water, red pepper flake, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, oregano, vegetables and onion.
- Toss to coat evenly and pour into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and thyme and lay on top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle dish with lemon juice, nestle lemon wedges around chicken and lay rosemary sprigs around vegetables.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then increase heat to 400 degrees F. and cook another 30 minutes, until chicken is golden crisp and vegetables are tender. Temperature should reach 180 degrees.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Roast Chicken