If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 blood oranges, segmented
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced (and soaked in cold water for 10 minutes)
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place orange, cucumber, red onion, feta, and mint in a bowl and toss with balsamic vinegar & olive oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish with Blood Oranges, Feta and Mint
A Money-Saving Kitchen
Yes, it is possible! Let's get organized
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Cilantro lovers, take note.
Get your shine on.