If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love marinated olives and feta cheese and mint and oranges so.....I decided to put them together! This would be great as part of a Mezze, stuffed into pita bread....or in a couscous salad....or on its own - Kitchen Butterfly
- 100g feta cheese, cubed
- 1 Blood orange
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 50g olives (ooptional)
- Zest the blood orange and reserve a tablespoon. Using a knife, cut the white pith away and carefully remove segments, placing over a bowl to catch the juices. Reserve 4 tablespoons of the juice
- In a bowl, combine the orange juice, zest and olive oil. Whisk till slightly thickened and then add the feta cubes, the orange segments and the mint. If using the olives, add them too.
- Sprinkle with some cayenne and let marinade for a few hours - up to a week in the refrigerator.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish with Blood Oranges, Feta and Mint
We're Gonna Make You Popular
These recipes have gotten a little extra love.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
Will Travel For Food
You won't be board with this game.