If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 Large heirloom tomatoes
- 1 dash Good coarse salt
- Live in Southern California. This step is important.
- Go to the farmer's market. Pass the $5-a-lb heirloom tomato lady several times. Do nothing. As you are about to leave, approach her table, dig around in your pocket for the last time, place two tomatoes on her scale, then fork over your last $10, $3 of it in change. Go home. Lie to your spouse about how much they cost. Place salt on a nice piece of china. Cut up tomatoes, dip them in the salt and eat them. Regret nothing.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Tomato Recipe
Yello There, Yakitori
A menu that's everything and more
A menu that has it all.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
We give it 8 tentacles up.
Octopi my heart.