If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was inspired by the recipe headnote for a contest winner: a delicious peach cake by Savour, who recalled how her mother often served her cut-up peaches with milk, sugar and nutmeg for breakfast as a child. I opted for a dollop of crème fraîche in place of the milk, used brown sugar instead of white and snuck some cinnamon in alongside the nutmeg. If you don't have crème fraîche, just use whatever is in your fridge -- yogurt, cream, mascarpone, even ricotta. - Merrill Stubbs
- 1 large or 2 small ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 dash freshly ground nutmeg
- Put the peach slices in a bowl and add the rest of ingredients.
- Gently fold everything together until the peaches are evenly coated.
- Devour, sharing only if absolutely necessary.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.