If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken wings + sweet chili sauce = one big mess requiring tons of napkins! —mtlabor
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 20 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- In a large bowl (big enough to fit all those wings) combine vegetable oil, rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, garlic, and pepper flakes. Toss the wings in the marinade and set in fridge for at least an hour. I left it in there for a good 8 hours while I was at work and had Andy kind of move them around a couple of times in between so get the wings evenly done.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake the wings for about 45 minutes (or until chicken is done all throughout and skin is darkened, flipping after 20 minutes or so.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sriracha, and sweet chili sauce. Toss the wings in the sauce and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.