Author Notes: Chicken wings + sweet chili sauce = one big mess requiring tons of napkins! - mtlabor
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 20 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- In a large bowl (big enough to fit all those wings) combine vegetable oil, rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, garlic, and pepper flakes. Toss the wings in the marinade and set in fridge for at least an hour. I left it in there for a good 8 hours while I was at work and had Andy kind of move them around a couple of times in between so get the wings evenly done.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake the wings for about 45 minutes (or until chicken is done all throughout and skin is darkened, flipping after 20 minutes or so.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sriracha, and sweet chili sauce. Toss the wings in the sauce and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings