If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This makes a great intermezzo or a finish with a cheese flight dessert and would be great with dark chocolate fondue —Brian
- 15 ounces can of crushed pinepple in natural juices
- .5 cups Campari Liquer
- 8 pieces Dried pineapple slices
- Open 1 can of crushed pineapple in natural juices and empty into non-reative metal pan, 9x11 brownie pan works best
- Stir in the Campari Liquer to taste, more if you like taste of it, but enough to make the mixture pink to red-orange. If you want to avoid alcohol, substitute a good brand of grenadine
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 8 hours stirring every 2 hours until it is a good consistency, chunky and icy.
- Mound in individual cocktail glasses and garnish with dried pineapple slices
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.