If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a dish I oftened ordered when I lived down in San Diego and was able to visit a restaurant called Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill. Super flavorful and simple to prepare, a chicken dish that can use almost any substitutes and still be just as delicious. It's usually served with a creamy pesto penne pasta which I find a heavenly pair! - JennT1981
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach, divided
- 6 fresh basil leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, divided
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tablespoons feta, divided
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Evenly fill the center of each breast with ½ cup spinach, ¼ cup broccoli, ½ tablespoon sundried tomato, 2 tablespoon mozzarella, 1 tablespoon feta and 1 tablespoon parmesan.
- Roll up into cylinder folding in the sides to seal closed.
- Place seam side down into lightly greased baking dish.
- Top each breast with 1 tablespoon of both mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue cooking another 5 minutes, until juices run clear and cheese is slightly browned on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.