If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: spinach and mushrooms, two of my favorite vegetables go great together, as a side dish or over polenta as a main course. —chez lady S
- 2-3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3/4 cup wild mushrooms ny combination of shiitake, porcini, chanterelle, oyster, portobello, and cremini)
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground pepper
- heat 2 tsp of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook on low to medium heat about 8 minutes or until mushrooms are wilted and nicely browned
- add sea salt, pepper, lemon juice a tad more olive oil and simmer for a minute or two.
- add spinach and simmer 1 to 2 minutes, until wilted turning frequently.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe
When Donuts Go Free-Form
Churros: Spain's easier, faster fried pastry
Churros: the free-form, fast donut.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat like your favorite literary heroines.
The chicest apron around.