If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sconegirl and I created this recipe for her Italian class video project. She and two friends put together a fabulous menu of homemade gnocchi, cannoli and this frappé. The video is so entertaining, and contains a hysterically funny blooper reel at the end (including unplanned pyrotechnics.) —mrslarkin
Serves 3 or 4
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups crushed ice
- In a blender add milk, Nutella, espresso powder and vanilla extract. Blend together until well combined. Add in about 1/4 cup of crushed ice and pulse to combine.
- Pour into glasses and add straws. Buon Appetito!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Italian Dessert
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.