If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This turkey burger substitutes basil pesto instead of an egg as a binding agent. This alleviates the need to chop onion and garlic, thereby saving time and tears. Finely chopped shitaake mushrooms add welcome flavor and moisture. To bun or not to bun is up to you. Top with your favorite condiments, be it ketchup, relish, mustard, or avocado and pickled red onion. - MadebyMariko
Makes 4 patties
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 handful shitaake mushrooms, stems removed, finely chopped
- 3/4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all incorporate all ingredients.
- Gently form into 4 patties.
- Heat a pan at medium high, and cook patties for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place pan into preheated oven for approximately 5-7 minutes until the juices run clear.