If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Since my friend brought me back a Molinillo and some Abuelita (Mexican Chocolate), I've been looking for an excuse to make some hot chocolate. The addition of dried Persian rose petals gives it a subtle fragrance and a slightly eastern flavour. —Kitchen Butterfly
- 500 - 600ml fresh milk (full fat or semi-skimmed)
- 1 whole dried red chili, broken in half
- 1 tablespoon dried rose petals (certified for cooking/eating)
- 4 tablets of Abuelita chocolate
- Whipped cream and sprinkles, to serve
- Pour the milk into a pan, add the red chili and the rose petals and heat on low till the mixture is hot
- Add the chocolate tablets and whisk till it is melted
- Once hot, strain out the rose petals and chili into a large/deep jug and using a molinillo, whisk till frothy
- Pour into mugs, top with the froth and garnish with some cream and sprinkles
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.