If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first ate this pasta about 25 years ago when a neighbor made it for a dinner party. Filled with the flavors of summer, I've been making it every summer since then. Blight or no blight, I crave this mouth-watering tomato-palooza every summer. —THEToughCookie
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup good quality olive oil
- 2 tablespoons julienned basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons minced Greek olives
- 1 pound thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- Bring water to boil in large pot.
- While water is coming to a boil, combine tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, olive oil, basil, parsley, capers and olives in large mixing bowl. Let sit to allow acids to begin to break down tomatoes a bit.
- Cook pasta to al dente stage. Drain, and immediately add to tomato mixture. Mix thoroughly. Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.