Author Notes: a variation of some of the best summer drinks - Pimms Cup meets Mojito meets a Gibson and cooling cucumber! - xinekim
- 3 cucumbers, large
- 1 bunch mint, fresh
- 2 cups gin, your favorite
- .5 cups sugar, superfine
- 2 cups lime juice, freshly squeezed
- splashes soda water or club soda
- muddle mint with sugar in a pitcher. add 2 cucumbers thinly sliced and gin. let steep for about 15 minutes or more. mix in the fresh lime juice. adjust ingredients to taste. add to a highball glass filled with ice. add splash of soda water. then garnish with a cucumber spear. and cool off.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best End of Summer Cocktail