If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a variation of some of the best summer drinks - Pimms Cup meets Mojito meets a Gibson and cooling cucumber! - xinekim
- 3 cucumbers, large
- 1 bunch mint, fresh
- 2 cups gin, your favorite
- .5 cups sugar, superfine
- 2 cups lime juice, freshly squeezed
- splashes soda water or club soda
- muddle mint with sugar in a pitcher. add 2 cucumbers thinly sliced and gin. let steep for about 15 minutes or more. mix in the fresh lime juice. adjust ingredients to taste. add to a highball glass filled with ice. add splash of soda water. then garnish with a cucumber spear. and cool off.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best End of Summer Cocktail
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.