If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe evolved out of a last minute need to come up with an appetizer to bring to Easter dinner. I used what ingredients were in the kitchen - with delicious results! —Nancy Nicole
Makes about 30 2-inch balls
- 4 cups Potatoes, peeled and diced
- Salted water to cover
- 2 cups Fine bread crumbs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened.
- 1 cup Italian, flat leafed parsley, minced.
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Sweet Paprika
- 1 tblsp. tamari or soy sauce.
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1/4 cup milk or half and half.
- 3 eggs
- 2 inches Vegetable or Peanut oil, at the bottom of a pan.
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tblsp. chipotle in adobo sauce.
- Boil the potatoes in the salted water until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Combine drained potatoes with softened cream cheese, and all other ingredients, except eggs.
- Use an electric beater to mash the mixture without making a paste. Taste and season accordingly.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Chill mixture for 1/2 hour or more.
- Heat oil to 350 F. Form dough into 2 inch balls. Fry until golden, turning once. Drain on paper towels. Serve with chipotle mayo.
- Blend Mayo with chipotle in adobo sauce.
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.