If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Asparagus is actually one of those vegetables that is eaten often in our home. This has left for many opportunities to experiment with these green spears, here is one of the very simple ways of doing so... - JennT1981
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, zest and juiced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat grill over medium heat, or preheat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange asparagus in enough foil to create edges. Drizzle with dressing and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat evenly.
- Grill, or roast, until tender. This should take about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with lemon zest and juice and freshly grated parmesan.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.