If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Eggs are a favorite in our home, I especially enjoy making them into frittatas, which almost anything can be combined with. Try this simple cheesy asparagus frittata, even our little girl Kaia gobbles it right up! —JennT1981
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar, shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded and divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large oven proof non-stick skillet over medium and add asparagus, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook just until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes, tossing for even cooking.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, ¼ cup of cheddar and ¼ cup of mozzarella.
- Stir to mix and pour over asparagus; stir until evenly combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until center is set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and continue to bake until just golden.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.