If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a personally created recipe, though the basic flavors are pretty standard. It has been a success at many a barbecue. - KayBee
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic paste (you can use fresh, but the garlic in a tube seems to work and is very smooth)
- 1 juice of lemon
- salt generous, to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus
- mix all ingredients but asparagus in a gallon plastic bag
- wash, trim asparagus
- add asparagus to bag and mix to coat
- grill asparagus on hot grill until well colored and tender
- add asparagus back to bag with marinade (now a dressing)
- allow to steam while preparing the rest of the meal. Take out of bag and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe