Author Notes: It was born of stuff that happened to be in the house, a bad day and a hunger that required something quick and easy. - Colin
- 3 Garlic Gloves
- 1 Can of White Beans
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- 20-30 Medium Shrimp, cleaned
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Drizzle olive oil in a medium skillet over low heat.
- Add minced garlic, let sizzle for a minute.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add white beans and turn up heat to medium.
- Add the asparagus, trimmed and chopped into bite size pieces — stirring all together.
- Continuing to stir, add the oregano and tarragon, cook for another minute or so.
- Add the shrimp, when they've turned pink, you're done.
- Divide and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe