If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It was born of stuff that happened to be in the house, a bad day and a hunger that required something quick and easy. —Colin
- 3 Garlic Gloves
- 1 Can of White Beans
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- 20-30 Medium Shrimp, cleaned
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Drizzle olive oil in a medium skillet over low heat.
- Add minced garlic, let sizzle for a minute.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add white beans and turn up heat to medium.
- Add the asparagus, trimmed and chopped into bite size pieces — stirring all together.
- Continuing to stir, add the oregano and tarragon, cook for another minute or so.
- Add the shrimp, when they've turned pink, you're done.
- Divide and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.