If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am an obsessive berry picker and last summer wound up with far too many wild Nantucket blueberries (I know, poor me!). I wound up infusing a couple of cups in a fifth of Absolut vodka for a week and wound up with heavenly blueberry vodka. Triple 8 Distillery on Nantucket now makes a blueberry vodka that comes close to my own and is pretty convenient to make this delicious drink. —danigirl
- 3 ounces Blueberry Vodka (either homemade or commercial)
- 6 ounces Homemade or good quality store-bought lemonade
- 4 ounces Soda water
- 4 sprigs Fresh mint leaves
- Muddle a sprig of mint into each tall glass. I like to use a pint mason jar for this drink.
- Add the blueberry vodka and lemonade.
- Fill to the top with soda water and stir. Add the remaining mint leaves as garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best End of Summer Cocktail
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.